By:- Healthways Date: 01-Jun-2020
Introduction bajra buttermilk- it does beyond better digestion. Adding bajra to the buttermilk makes it appropriate to be consumed even in winters due to its warm properties.
Bajra helps in boosting digestion, stabilizes blood cholesterol levels, and is rich in Vitamin B that is essential for many body functions like cell metabolism, and brain functioning.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon bajra flour (pearl millet)
- 1 teaspoon roasted jeera powder
- Rock salt to taste
- Water as required
Calories – 90 Kcal
Carbs – 6 grams
Protein – 3.5 grams
Fats – 4.1 grams
- In a small bowl, mix together bajra flour and water, stir it well so that no lumps remain.
- Put the mixture in a pan, and stir it over flame, till the mix thickens. Turn off the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Now, in a blender combine bajra paste with the remaining ingredients and your bajra buttermilk is ready.
Note: This bajra buttermilk is also excellent to induce lactation.