By:- Healthways Date: 27-Jun-2019
Curd dip boasts piquant flavors and is supremely healthy. Feasible to cook, this dip is quite freshening and quickly invigorates your energy state. Enjoy this deliciously creamy mixture with your favorite grub!
Curd is extremely health-giving. It is a rich source of proteins. It loaded with minerals and vitamins like B12, calcium, phosphorous and many more. Curd manages cholesterol levels, aids in digestion and stimulates the immunity. It is the most salubrious dairy products.
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine hung curd, garlic, spring onions, celery, coriander and season with salt and pepper. Give a thorough mix.
- Refrigerate for some time.
- Serve chilled. (Modify the seasonings depending upon your taste.)
Over to you
Curd dip is extremely refreshing and delicious. Exceedingly nutritious, curd is very hydrating and sedates your body. Curd is packed with antioxidants, therefore, it improves gut health and benefits the overall body and instantly stimulates your energy levels.