Homemade Pista Kulfi
By:- Healthways Date: 01-Jan-2020
Try out this traditional Indian dessert recipe of Pista Kulfi that will definitely make your heart skip a beat!
- 1 Litre Full Cream Healthways Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Saffron
- 4-5 green cardamoms
- 12-15 Almonds (shredded), blanched
- 2 Tbsp Pistachios (shredded)
- 8 Kulfi moulds
- Vark leaves (optional)
- Boil the milk and then simmer over medium heat, stirring to avoid scorching.
- Simmer till about half the volume of milk is left.
- After it’s done, the color of the milk will change to a beige-cream
- Add sugar & saffron, bring to a boil again and simmer for another minute
- Add cardamom and turn off the heat.
- When cool, add the nuts
- Mix well and pour into moulds.
- Freeze at the lowest temperature.
- Garnish it with vark leaves and nuts and serve immediately.
Yum, yum, yummmmm!!