By:- Healthways Date: 01-Nov-2019
Milk cake is undeniably one of the most loved sweet delights, which can be prepared at home very easily in just 35-minutes by following these few simple steps
- 1-litre Healthways Cow Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 2 tablespoon pistachios
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Take a deep saucepan and bring the milk to a boil and simmer until it is reduced to two-third.
- Then, add lemon juice and mix well.
- Eventually, you will notice that the milk will curdle separating the water.
- Drain out the excess water and transfer the chhena into a pan.
- Heat over medium flame and add sugar. Stir well.
- Add butter and stir properly ensuring that it does not stick to the pan.
- When the mixture starts to thicken, add some cardamom powder & chopped pistachios.
- Grease the tray and spread the mixture evenly and let it cool.
- Cut it into desired shapes.
- It’s ready to be served!
So, the next time you have to make something for your loved ones, try this mouth-watering delicacy and enjoy!