By:- Healthways Date: 01-Mar-2020
This energising mocha milkshake recipe, added with sweet and flavourful vanilla ice cream, is ideal for summers.
- 700ml Healthways Cow Milk
- 85g plain chocolate
- 1 tbsp coffee granules
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, plus extra to serve (optional)
- Roughly chop 75g of the chocolate and put into a large jug with the coffee.
- Bring 300ml of the milk to boil, then pour over the chocolate and coffee mix, stirring to melt. Once melted, cool.
- Tip the cooled mocha milk into the blender with the ice cream and remaining milk.
- Blitz until blended, then pour into 4 tall glasses.
- Add an extra scoop of ice cream to each, if you like, then grate a little of the remaining chocolate on top.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and serve it chilled.
A perfect yummy drink to relish in hot summer afternoons!